Human Resources is about so much more than hiring and firing. It’s about attracting talent, providing a great onboarding experience, training and development, performance management, the list goes on.
Having an HRIS or other enabling technology allows businesses to better meet the expectations on today’s workforce and retain your most valuable asset- your people. UKG ready HRIS and Evolution Advanced HR are industry leaders in this space. Let us help match you with the platform and offerings that best suit your business.
With an easy-to-use experience for candidates and hiring managers, our automated solution helps your teams recruit, screen, track, hire, and complete employee verification of best-fit candidates — to build a more engaged and productive workforce.
New Hire Electronic Onboarding
- Create unlimited onboarding task lists
- Monitoring progress via an administrative onboarding dashboard
- Self-service onboarding for new hires, including W-4, Form I-9, consent documents, and direct deposit elections
Employee Self-service Dashboard
- Access personal paystubs, W-2’s, and HR documents
- View company announcements and reminders, including benefit enrollments and license expirations
- Access company documents like handbooks & policy notices
- View accrual balances and request time off
- Update personal information or report a life event
Manager Self-service Dashboard
- View and approve employee changes
- View and approve time off requests
- Customizable permissions give managers insight into specific departments or teams
- Perform cross-company employee searches
- Post company announcements
- Track employee information
- Enter job information changes with reasons and effective dates
- Performance reviews, notes, statuses, scores
- Store employee documents, certifications, and licenses
Training & Development
- Compliance training where required by law
- Developmental training to sharpen skills for managers, supervisors, and employees
- Unlimited electronic access to over 300 courses
Administering benefits can be complicated, and costly for employers when not done right. To facilitate benefits education and communication, manage eligibility, automate enrollment, manage carrier billing, and adhere to Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements – organizations need technology.